Escape "II"

You've been down too long in the midnight sea,whats becoming of me,
ride the tiger, you can see his strips but you know he isnt amiss
you know what i mean

gotta get away Holly driver

I was straight from hell
but you never could tell
cause you were blinded by my light

gotta get away Holly driver

I could crack your brain with my magic hellish pain and turn a paler shade of white
don't afraid! just

gotta get away holly driver

when you heard the voice from above you got just a choice
but you'll never be riding on the gypsy
I'm the Gypsy straight from hell
with burning fingers and luminous eyes catch angles body's from stories tell !

gotta get away holly driver

you need to have a little sin
to get ride of what you've been
I'm ringing ....I'm singigng..... to riding!
like the eyes of a cat in the dark something is coming for you
you can't hide in the sun or shadows
or drown in shallows
its Vale with a shade of pale

gotta get away between the velvet lies
there's a truth thats hard as steel
faith and beleive. Heaven or hell
I have to tell

gotta get away holly driver
3 Comments:
Blogger shafagh said...
kheili khoob bood koli hal kardam ba in shive fekrit
khoobe
kheili
hess mikonam dari mese ye kooh ghavi mishi

Blogger shafagh said...
up plz

Anonymous Anonymous said...
tomorrow's rain will wash the stains away
But something in our minds will always stay
Perhaps this final act was meant
To clinch a lifetime's argument...
On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are
how fragile we are


هستم فقط كمي لال ...ممنون كه مي نويسي...ممنون كه هستي بانوشته هات